Love working within a small team? Would you like the opportunity to learn new skills? Do you pride yourself on your customer service? If so, read on…
We are excited to be recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator role based in Ashford. Working within a small friendly team you will act as the point of contact between customers and other departments, deal with customer queries as well as processing orders and producing quotations.
With other departments working in the same office you will have to opportunity to learn new skills in areas of interest for example Accounts and Finance, Marketing etc.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Ability to build relationships
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Pricing up quotations
- Excellent product knowledge
- Preparing invoices
- Processing orders onto the system, attention to detail is vital!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Reasons you will love working at this company:
- Free parking on site
- Relaxed dress code
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Early finish on a Friday
- Quarterly Bonus
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.