Customer Service Administrator
As part of the Services department, the Services administrator will carry out the duties and responsibilities below to support the operational areas of the business and support customers with queries and any issues.
The role is paying £17-19k and working Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm - Based in Tamworth
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To build and maintain a rapport with a dedicated customer base
- Answering of telephone/managing emails of personal inbox
- To type up quotations and store on system
- To process laboratory results and inform customer of any non-conformities
- To organise for completed risk assessments to be sent to customer
- Liaising with customers to programme service, installation and emergency works
- Updating engineers of their work schedule on a weekly basis
- Point of contact for emergency call outs, to process accordingly
- Raise purchase orders for contracted and non-contracted works
- Keeping the AWT database up to date, including data logs
- To raise invoicing weekly and liaise with account department regarding any queries
- Dealing with supplier/ customer queries
- Ensure that service work is organised and carried out in accordance with procedures in place
- To oversee the orders from origin, programming and completion
Skills and Experience Required
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
- A sound understanding of Microsoft office (Word and Excel);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Willingness to learn & develop;
- Excellent Oral & Written English;
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role;
- The ability to adapt to and learn new systems and processes rapidly.
In return this role will offer a competitive salary of between £17-£19k and is based in Tamworth.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.