Search Engine Marketing Executive
Search Engine Marketing Executive
£25k-£30k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading technology organisation as a Search Engine Marketing Executive to develop and deliver the business's online marketing strategy.
Whilst a specialist in digital marketing, this role requires an overall grasp of general marketing. A specialist in SEO and pay per click advertising, experience in coding would be an advantage but not required for the role. My client is looking for someone who is keen to manage their own time and workload, design and develop strategies that fit their business model and aims, and wants to be part of a fantastic small team.
Candidates should have experience in SEO/PPC and an agency or technology background.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Company's websites, developing strategies to utilise both generic and industry targeted websites to their maximum potential
- Develop and implement a LinkedIn strategy that aligns to the business aims and is targeted to attract potential customer and employees
- Work with external agencies to deliver content for all the business' marketing material, website and materials.
- Continually review the Search Engine Optimisation of the websites
- Edit and post videos, photographs and content to the websites and LinkedIn
- Oversee pay per click advert management, including creating banner adverts
- Design and develop engaging and informative internal and external newsletters
- Manage time to achieve the key performance indicators for the role.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Produce Key Performance Indicators for website use, producing statistics and recommendations where appropriate
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
This role requires a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business and candidates will also need to be able to adapt to change and use their initiative to get the job done on time, every time. You will be required to work autonomously with little supervision and often under pressure, with early/late starts/finishes when required to meet the needs of the business.
If you are an ambitious all-rounder who is computer literate, has an eye for detail and great organisational skills, my client can offer you a long term rewarding career, along with 20 days' holiday, Company Pension and a great working environment.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy