Office Angels is proud to be exclusively recruiting for a Sales Administrator to work for a large, and successful organisation based in Chatham. You will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager, and Managing Director with administrative duties, and dealing with customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
Key responsibilities - Sales Administrator
- To be the first point of contact for all customer queries and to divert call traffic from Management
- To process customer orders on the CRM system
- To liaise with production daily to provide order updates and to resolve issues
- Process of customer invoices and dispatch information for all orders
- To provide a high level of Customer Service at all times
- Service and quotes follow-ups
- Assist and support Marketing which will include attending exhibitions
- 25 day's annual leave + bank holidays
- Free on site parking
- Summer BBQ & Christmas party all expenses paid for
- Pension contribution
- The opportunity to join a company that invest in their people and who encourage internal promotions
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Sales Administration experience
- Knowledge of a CRM system
- Strong attention to deal
Hours of work are 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
My client will be holding interviews W/C 18th March so please consider your availability prior to applying for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat on 01634 838430
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.