CNC Operator - Double Days
Title - CNC Operator (Temp)
Salary - £12.85
Hours - Double Days
Location - Poole
Adecco are excited to be working alongside a rapidly expanding and market leading company based in Poole. Our client specialises in the defence, nuclear, and oil and gas industry and are looking for an experienced CNC operator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a CNC Operator, with the ability to read CAD drawings and work as part of a team.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, turning etc.
- Carry out thorough checks on parts produced
- Following instructions with great care and precision
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in CNC operator role
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Team player
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Forward thinking
-Experience using Mazak/Fanuc controls
If this role looks like something you would be interested in, please apply or call Hernan on 01202202815.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy