EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Temporary Ongoing Contract - Permanent work available only for committed employees.
Are you interested in working full time for a national client and joining their manufacturing operations based in Lichfield? With locations based all around the UK the potential is vast.
An attractive hourly rate of £8.95 with LOTS OF OVERTIME available which is paid at time and a half...
Monday to Thursday;
6AM - 2PM (Morning Shift)
2PM - 10PM (Afternoon Shift)
10PM - 6AM (Night Shift)
and an EARLIER FINISH on FRIDAYS!
- Will have a can-do attitude with good attention to detail
- Have a flexible work approach
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Working within an engineering environment
- Up to 13 weeks training if necessary
- General operative duties as required
- Manning and loading the machinery
- Moving products around the warehouse
- Ensuring H&S procedures are adhered to at all times
The above role is on a temporary ongoing basis with an ASAP start available.
To apply, please email CV's .
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Machine Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.