An Administrator is required for a contract assignment based in Stevenage for a multi national defence company.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a security clearance process.
What will you be doing?
You will be expected to work closely with the MEP (Management Engineering Projects) Team to provide administrative support to the Procurement Executives in a number of key areas
* Co-ordination, production and progress chasing data in support of the delivery of Key Account Lead (KAL) activities
* Maintenance of KAL portal
* Progressing and Maintaining delivery charts supporting Key Performance indicators and Governance Data including running SAP and Business Warehouse information
* Analysing data and producing reports as required including the Contracts LogBook, Contracts and Agreements registers
* Preparation of monthly headcount data, maintenance of resource plans and managing Vacancy information in support of the People Management Meeting
* Support the MEP Portal, intranet and CSN
* Preparation of various reports to support meetings
* Processing MEP contracts documentation and Purchase orders
* Responding to a range of queries and administration activities
* Contributing to identifying process improvements
* Taking minutes for formal and informal minutes
Essential: * Self-motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure * Excellent communication skills * International and national travel may be required * Good verbal and numerical skills * Flexible, adaptable and ability to operate as part of a team * Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint Desirable: * Knowledge of SAP * Knowledge of English Law
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement