Cutting and Stores Operative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the above role based primarily at our Desborough site. This is a hand's on role reporting to the Production Manager.
Key responsibilities for cutting to include:
- High attention to detail
- Pro-active approach
- Good communication across departments
- Knowledge of fabrics desirable but not necessary
- Understanding of different processes (full training will be given)
Key responsibilities for stores to include:
- Be able to check stock into goods in
- Labeling of fabrics and good house keeping
- Picking and packing of weekly shipments
- Stock taking
- Picking of lace and accessories
Key skills include:
- Good IT skills including Excel & Word.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Flexible Approach and Good Communication
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy