Part-time Administrator (mat cover)
PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR
15 MONTH CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
Mon-Fri 9:30AM - 3:00PM
Office Angels are recruiting for an experienced Administrator on behalf of our client based in Salford. This role will be for a 15 month contract to cover maternity leave
Duties for this role involve:
- Preparation of information for Health and Safety licence applications
- Review compliance
- Compilation of reports
- Liaising with consultants and contractors for ISO compliance
- Maintenance of the Approved Contractor Database
- Co-ordinating management review meetings, document control approval and internal auditing
- Holiday and absence cover for other administrative functions
Due to the location of this role a driver is required.
Our client is looking for someone who is computer literate, self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. Excellent report writing skills and a flexible attitude to work are also required.
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3.00pm
25 hours per week
£13,960 per annum (£10.74 per hour)
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or for any questions, call the office on 0161 832 7600.
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part-time Administrator (mat cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.