Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Purpose: To lead the design and implementation of the company's marketing and communications strategy, including marketing, customer communications, PR and stakeholder and community engagement.
Main Responsibilities and tasks:
- Plan, develop and create a range of promotional materials to support the marketing and communications
- Analyse research and data, acting on the findings
- Create innovative ways of marketing services to grow passenger numbers and sales
- Design, manage and execute campaigns to a set marketing budget
- Liaise and co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure that display materials are current, relevant and consistently comply with brand guidelines
- Liaise with creative agencies to deliver highly desirable and relevant campaigns
- Manage PR and media activity for the company, both planned and reactive
- Create positive PR stories around the company's activities, linking to the company's vision and values
- Manage the internal communications strategy, including editing the internal newsletter, ensuring that employees have relevant and up to date information on the company's activities
- Promote the company through positive news fed to key stakeholders
- Celebrate success and promote to key stakeholders
- Manage the company's sustainability report
- Attend stakeholder events
- Be responsible for the company's community engagement strategy
- Increasing the company's profile within the local community
- Promote diversity and inclusion within the company and wider community
- Attend community events, promoting the brand
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience of marketing excellence at management level
- Degree or relevant experience in a marketing and communications role
- Good understanding of passenger transport and awareness of how the company fits into the local landscape.
- Good inter personal skills and ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective writer with key attention to detail
- Flexibility (some out of hours working will be required)
- A team player
- Good understanding of data privacy standards/GDPR
- Strong awareness of the dynamics of social media
- Understanding and experience of various communications channels in an operational business
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of managing change effectively
- Highly motivated
- Clear and concise written skills
- Organised and efficient
- Good knowledge of all computer systems, with the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective decision maker
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.