Customer service advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Purpose: To provide and promote excellent and timely customer service and build customer loyalty to enable the business to retain and grow its customer base
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager to ensure priorities in customer service are identified and met.
- Timely management of the entire customer relations process from answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
- Escalating queries from media and publicly-elected represented bodies and/or key stakeholders
- Analysing and monitoring customer satisfaction trends and common themes in complaints and making suggestions to deal with future similar situations.
- Supporting the promotion of the company's services and products through opportunities presented in customer relations.
- Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media, webforms and post.
- Supporting the development and implementation the company's customer service policy
- Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services
- Providing key information to Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) regarding customer experience across the network.
- Posting/Updating of customer information on relevant websites and applications
- Administrating smartcard and mobile application systems.
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A passion for delivering the highest levels of service
- An effective communicator and good decision maker
- A team player
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A good knowledge of company procedures
- Good understanding of data privacy standards/GDPR
- Good knowledge of the local bus operating area.
- Commercial awareness
- Good IT skills (including email, web forms, m-ticket and key card enquiries).
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy