Customer service advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Purpose: To provide and promote excellent and timely customer service and build customer loyalty to enable the business to retain and grow its customer base
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager to ensure priorities in customer service are identified and met.
- Timely management of the entire customer relations process from answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
- Escalating queries from media and publicly-elected represented bodies and/or key stakeholders
- Analysing and monitoring customer satisfaction trends and common themes in complaints and making suggestions to deal with future similar situations.
- Supporting the promotion of the company's services and products through opportunities presented in customer relations.
- Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media, webforms and post.
- Supporting the development and implementation the company's customer service policy
- Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services
- Providing key information to Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) regarding customer experience across the network.
- Posting/Updating of customer information on relevant websites and applications
- Administrating smartcard and mobile application systems.
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A passion for delivering the highest levels of service
- An effective communicator and good decision maker
- A team player
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A good knowledge of company procedures
- Good understanding of data privacy standards/GDPR
- Good knowledge of the local bus operating area.
- Commercial awareness
- Good IT skills (including email, web forms, m-ticket and key card enquiries).
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer service advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.