Shift Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical bias
The purpose of this great opportunity is to ensure that all manufacturing equipment for Production / Operations is supported, maintained and developed where necessary.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified Engineer and have experience in a similar role within a Food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
Technical skills / Experience required:
- Recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Previous manufacturing engineering experience
- ONC / C&G Level 3 or Higher
- Maths / English / Communication skills
- FMCG experience (highly desirable)
This role as Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias) needs to be a confident and motivated individual and able to be flexible in line with the needs of the business. Attention to detail and the ability to work confidently both as part of a team as well as individually is paramount. The ability to find solutions is required mirrored with a drive, energy and enthusiasm to develop within a Food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
If this exciting role working in a fast paced environment is of interest then please contact Roevin Manchester - Sophia 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Shift Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical bias
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.