Do you have experience within accounts? Have you worked within an office/administration previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking an Accounts/Clerical Clerk to join their expanding team.
- Must have experience within accounts/administration
- Valid driver's license required (Own transport essential)
- Computer skills especially in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Italian Language advantage
- Order entry for all sales orders for the Transport Department
- Data entry
- Checking paperwork, receipts and forms
- Cost sheets
- Analysis of data entry
- Responsible for some reception duties and telephone calls
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: £8.21 per hour / £17,076 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts/Clerical Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.