Are you an experienced Administrator?
Are you highly organised, confident and looking for a fantastic opportunity with a well established business in the Education Industry as an Applications Administrator?
If you are able to work to deadlines, have strong attention to detail, a positive can do attitude and can prioritise your work load this role could be just what you have been looking for.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of the Applications Processing Coordinator may include:
- Assess and approve all standard applications efficiently and accurately in line with Admissions policies.
- Assess and process nonstandard applications to the academic team.
- Process all University Partner applications in line with their regulations.
- Manage and monitor an agreed application turnaround schedule with academics
- Update CRM to ensure the admissions team can correctly contact applicants with the outcome.
- Owning the qualification matrix to ensure accurate information is available.
- Report on the quality of applications and raise any training issues needed.
- Working closely with Course Advisors and Tutors to update and maintain processes.
- Issue Offer letters and Offer packs to all UK Blended applicants.
If you have had previous experience within the education sector this would be desirable.
The role is a full time permanent role and is working Monday-Friday 37 hours per week between the hours of 08:30-6:00pm.
The salary is between £18-19,000 and the company offer lots of benefits such as 5% company pension and 25 days annual leave.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Applications Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.