** In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers Required acr
** In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers Required across Acton/Hatfield & Bristol**
In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers
Location: Acton & Hatfield & Bristol
Duration: Initial 3 Months
My client is one of the UKs most well known and technologically advanced telecommunication brands and serves its customers with an attractive range of propositions including Superfast mobile fibre-broadband speeds.
As the In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers you will be designing bespoke, often very complex, RAN indoor and outdoor solutions to meet agreed customer requirements for 2G/3G/4G/5G services as applicable for outdoor events such as Party in the Park, Stadiums, Musical Events, Royal Engagements and indoor solutions for Shopping Centers, Indoor Arenas and satellite business locations.
- Support Marketing and Events Teams for temporary deployments
- Accountable for design of Special Project's in-building RAN solutions for capacity hot spots
- Provide input to RAN technology roadmap based on in-life performance of current temporary event solutions and customer requirements
- Develop and continually improve processes and methodologies used within the team
- Support the field trials of new RAN products prior to wider deployments
- Technical expertise in mobile industry specifically Huawei and Nokia RAN architecture.
- Experience of working in GERAN, UTRAN & LTE design or planning environment.
- Understanding of mobile network performance and Optimisation & Coverage testing tools.
- Motivated to learn about new architectures and systems, applying then laterally across different projects.
- Deep knowledge of small cell, DAS and indoor technology and associated backhaul.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.