** In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers Required acr
** In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers Required across Acton/Hatfield & Bristol**
In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers
Location: Acton & Hatfield & Bristol
Duration: Initial 3 Months
My client is one of the UKs most well known and technologically advanced telecommunication brands and serves its customers with an attractive range of propositions including Superfast mobile fibre-broadband speeds.
As the In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers you will be designing bespoke, often very complex, RAN indoor and outdoor solutions to meet agreed customer requirements for 2G/3G/4G/5G services as applicable for outdoor events such as Party in the Park, Stadiums, Musical Events, Royal Engagements and indoor solutions for Shopping Centers, Indoor Arenas and satellite business locations.
- Support BT CFU & EE / BT Marketing and Events Teams for temporary deployments
- Accountable for design of Special Project's in-building RAN solutions for capacity hot spots
- Provide input to RAN technology roadmap based on in-life performance of current temporary event solutions and customer requirements
- Develop and continually improve processes and methodologies used within the team
- Support the field trials of new RAN products prior to wider deployments
- Technical expertise in mobile industry specifically Huawei and Nokia RAN architecture.
- Experience of working in GERAN, UTRAN & LTE design or planning environment.
- Understanding of mobile network performance and Optimisation & Coverage testing tools.
- Motivated to learn about new architectures and systems, applying then laterally across different projects.
- Deep knowledge of small cell, DAS and indoor technology and associated backhaul.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for ** In-Building (Special Projects) Telco Engineers Required acr
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.