Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our market leading and household name manufacturing businesses with their search for a PCB Assembler.
This role is an ongoing temporary role that is likely to a couple of weeks. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is out of work and looking to get back as soon as possible.
The successful candidates will join a busy department where they will play an integral part in the manufacturing process by assembling different printed circuit boards for large and small batch orders. You will assemble the PCB's following drawings and using various methods including soldering (lead and lead free).
The Ideal Candidate
- Preferably 12 months plus manufacturing assembly experience
- Will be able to identify components
- Have an ability to use hand tools
- Will be able to check own mistakes
- Must be able to solder
£9 p/h on a temporary contract
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Hernan on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for PCB Assembler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.