Commercial Support & Process Lead
Customer Support & Process Lead
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 PA DOE plus Bonus
Location: Exeter Outskirts
Hours: 37.5 per week Mon-Fri, flexible start & end times. No shift work.
Our client is looking for a Commercial Support & Process Lead to support the commercial function of the business. Our client prides themselves on having a high performing & collaborative culture where they offer support & development to enhance your career & develop your knowledge skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, A level as a minimum
- Excellent numeracy & analytical skills
- Advanced in Excel i.e. Pivot tables & lookups
- IT literate
- Preferably a background in manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Proven experience in customer service and office administration
- Flexibility & open minded
- Great attention to detail
- Performance incentive schemes
- 35 days' holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Option to purchase additional flexible benefits
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free 'Fit for Life' medical assessments
- Online university learning material
- Participation in frequent social events
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Commercial Support & Process Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.