Temp Housing Scheme Manager
Role: Temp Housing Scheme Manager
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday - 1 Hour for Lunch
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Our Bradford client is looking for an experiences Housing Scheme Manager with experience working in Residential and Non-Residential. This role is on a temporary basis based at their BD4 office, however, you are required to travel to sites in areas such as Bradford, Halifax etc.
It is ESSENTIAL you have experience of working in a Scheme Manager role previously.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the building and services
- Induction of the scheme to new residents
- Maintain records such as next of kin, key holders, doctors for individual residents
- Daily calls to residents to ensure wellbeing, ensure this is logged
- Deal with emergency calls and pass onto relevant party
- Ensure residents have access to the out of hours' service prior to leaving
- Build relationships with other support services such as doctors, domiciliary welfare services and neighbours
- Maintain directory of local services
- Contact patients not in the scheme and make them aware of the services
- Participate in staff onsite days and gather feedback
- Responsible for the security of the scheme and liaise with the Police and Fire Services as and when needed
- Weekly testing of fire alarms, following local Fire Officers requirements
- Carry out water testing and recording outcomes
- Carry out scheme inspections, reporting any concerns to the repairs team
- Maintain regular contact with Housing Officers and Living Coordinator
Scheme Managers are not responsible for the provision of personal care or nursing care to residents. The administering of drugs to residents by Scheme Managers is forbidden.
It is essential you have a Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Previous scheme management experience is essential
- Working with older people in sheltered housing is essential
- Communication skills, over the phone and face to face
- Experience of working with third parties
- Must be willing to complete training such as First Aid
- Must be willing to travel for training, meetings or cover
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Halifax and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration. You will be contacted within 72 hours if you have been successfully shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy