Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for a Buyer to join our client based in Broxbourne, who are a market leader in their field, they are offering development and career opportunities. The successful candidate, will have previous experience of buying, be accustomed to working with and meeting deadlines and have great time management!
Areas of responsibility include:
- Managing, Scheduling and forecasting product requirements to ensure adherence to launch dates, escalating dates and issues.
- Work closely with suppliers and other stakeholders to manage stock levels and place production orders.
- Attend, schedule, and facilitate meetings as necessary and track progress for changes and supply.
- To fully evaluate all product change requests and co-ordinate the implementation with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensure seamless communication and high levels of customer service.
- To track and report product stock values, incurred costs and changes to Internal departments to ensure full visibility of impact that the products have to the wider business.
- To support the NPD Team and Operational team with other related activities and initiatives.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
- Good understanding of processes, planning and project management
- Be accustomed to working with and meeting tight, time critical deadlines
- Highly numerate and commercially focused
- Highly motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management
- Comfortable working across the Microsoft Office suite with a particular requirement for strong Excel skills.
- Travel as required both in the UK and abroad,
- Driving Licence necessary.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.