QC Lab Technician
To analyse samples, including raw materials & finished products in an efficient and timely manner following appropriate methods, and in adherence with quality and health & safety procedures.
- Analysis of samples using various instrumental & wet chemistry methods
- Primarily responsible for HPLC analysis.
- Calculation of results either manually or using MS Excel
- Inputting QC results into quality management systems.
- Performing equipment checks and calibrations.
- Performing/assisting with laboratory investigations as required.
- Ensure all relevant Quality and Health & Safety Procedures are followed
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Attention to details
- Good communication and organisation skills
- HPLC an advantage (Can be trained on site if needed)
- Quality Control
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Food analysis or Pharmaceutical studies ideally)
- Rotational shifts, based on 12 hour days (7am-7pm) & nights (7pm - 7am) three on three off pattern.
Please call 44 (0)7753451905 for immeditae interview
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for QC Lab Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.