Managing Security Consultant - ISO, GDPR. PCI DSS
Managing Security Consultant
Locations: Stevenage Based + Home working
Up to 80K + Bonus and Company Benefits
My client is on the lookout for an experienced Security Consultant professional to join and be the expert defining security policies, standards like ISO, GDPR and PCI DSS.
- You will have the autonomy to lead, build and develop a team on engagements and professional requirements
- Assist the pre sales team winning new business and maintaining existing relationships
- Implementing and managing information and payment security (ISO 27001/PCI DSS) and GDPR frameworks
- Preparing documentation on a technical/non technical basis to satisfy compliance requirements
- Risk management
- Performing security architecture reviews
- Technical knowledge of information security principles
- Qualifications - CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 2001 LI
- Consulting/project driven experience
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement