MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
2 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£11.29 HOURLY RATE
Main duties will include:
- Receiving incoming goods from supplier delivery drivers and couriers
- Checking the delivery documentation and actual goods for the correct quantity and quality
- Using hand held devices and other IT equipment to record data on provided Warehouse Management System
- Labelling accepted goods with a unique identification for trace ability
- Maintaining orderliness and cleanliness within the warehouse areas.
- Booking accepted goods in to their allocated warehouses and shelf locations
- Participating in rolling stock checks and investigating any discrepancies
- Answering routine queries from internal and external contacts
- Loading up service delivery vehicles and stacking equipment in a safe manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to use hand held devices
- Ability to manually handle and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to work flexibly
- Demonstrating understanding and commitment to Health and Safety regulations
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy