MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
2 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£11.29 HOURLY RATE
Main duties will include:
- Receiving incoming goods from supplier delivery drivers and couriers
- Checking the delivery documentation and actual goods for the correct quantity and quality
- Using hand held devices and other IT equipment to record data on provided Warehouse Management System
- Labelling accepted goods with a unique identification for trace ability
- Maintaining orderliness and cleanliness within the warehouse areas.
- Booking accepted goods in to their allocated warehouses and shelf locations
- Participating in rolling stock checks and investigating any discrepancies
- Answering routine queries from internal and external contacts
- Loading up service delivery vehicles and stacking equipment in a safe manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to use hand held devices
- Ability to manually handle and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to work flexibly
- Demonstrating understanding and commitment to Health and Safety regulations
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Manual Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.