Are you an expert in Excel? Would you like to work for a successful company who have a multi-million turnover? You'll be working in extremely modern offices where career progression is available.
We are currently recruiting for a brilliant successful company who are looking to recruit a Data Analyst.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing data and creating reports using Business Objects and Excel
- Supplying management information
- Managing relationships with internal business users to gather requirements and develop specifications for reporting
- Working alongside the Team Manager to create data management processes and controls for the department
- Developing reporting tools to collate and analyse reports
- Perform reconciliations
- Maintain procedures and control documents
Skills required for this role:
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros and formulas)
- Numerical, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of report writing
- Attention to detail skills and a methodical approach
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good time management skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy