Location: Sawbridgeworth, Herts
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + commission package
Type: Permanent, full time
Benefits: Career path mapping + Monthly sales incentives
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant, to join a successful and family run business based in the heart of Sawbridgeworth. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for bringing on new business, organising client meetings and managing the existing client base. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer a candidate a wealth of training schemes and career progression.
Please note whilst you will be primarily based in the Sawbridgeworth, you will be required to travel to the various client sites across Hertfordshire and Essex.
- Achieve prospect activity targets, high quality standards and meet specific client requirements.
- Carry out a wide range of sales activities, including cold calling, telephone sales, prospect visits and mailshots.
- Expanding the client base by actively sourcing new business, actively following up on sales calls and pursuing all sales opportunities.
- Present candidates' details to clients, ensuring the candidate is fully briefed on the interview arrangements.
- Meeting with prospective and existing clients to understand their service needs.
- Manage the candidate attraction, job posting and running competitions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- A strong desire to success, win business and support candidates in finding their ideal role.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- IT literate- Competent on the use of Microsoft word, Excel and Office.
- Confident with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Telesales and/or B2B experience.
- Unique commission package
- Career path mapping
- Monthly sales incentives
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.