Certification Engineer required for long term assignment based in Stevenage for a multi-national defence company.
* Provision for all the necessary documentation to be completed to support the Integration/Environmental/EMC trials throughout the development phase. This includes Risk Assessments, Hazard Analyses, ITAR, Method of Movement Plan, Risk Balance Case etc.
* Work with the Environmental Engineering team to plan, prepare and conduct the Mechanical and Climatic aspects of the Proving activities.
* Work with the EMC engineers to plan, prepare and conduct the EMC aspects of the Proving activities.
* Analyse the data produced from the trials to ensure that the results obtained can be used for compliance.
* To ensure that Non-conformances raised during the Proving activities are captured correctly and to lead the investigation into resolving them
DOORS tool is used to capture requirements and associated evidence for certification.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo a security clearance process for this assignment.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement