Sensor Testing Technician
This role entails final quality checks of our clients product prior to the product leaving the manufacturing environment so a keen eye for detail is essential along with a willingness to learn processes.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a manufacturing and quality environment you will be required to ensure our products meet our expectations and help support the manufacturing and quality departments run smoothly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Preferably with experience within the Quality Control sector
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and approachable
- Ideally some experience of working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
Why work for us?
- Fixed term 1 year temporary assignment with highly chance of extension or permanent opportunity with our client
- Subsidised restaurant on site
- Friendly team with a personal approach
- Excellent work-life balance
- Start salary £10.26 per hour
Hours of Work
You will work either 0600-1400 or 1400-0600 on a 3 week rolling rota which includes weekends on rotation.
To apply for one of these exciting roles, please send your CV to:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy