Educational Psychologist- West Midlands- ASAP
JOB PURPOSE AND ROLE
To provide psychological services to a given area of the city. This will include:
* identifying, assessing and advising on the educational, behavioural and emotional needs of children and offering advice and support to their families;
* the provision of evidence-based interventions for individuals and groups as appropriate;
* the identification of areas of need and provision in a wider context and the undertaking of appropriate preventative work;
* close collaborative working with colleagues in other teams, departments and agencies.
To contribute to the service development plan through involvement in or coordination of specific working groups, projects or research activity, as agreed with the Principle Educational Psychologist or Senior Educational Psychologist.
To report to and advise the Principal Educational Psychologist or Senior Educational Psychologist on matters relating to the delivery of an efficient and effective Educational Psychology Service.
All appointments are subject to DBS clearances and HCPC Registration.
If you would like to apply for this role, or you would like to hear about our other roles in the West Midlands then please contact me on 07545051520 or email at
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care:
- We hold the leading contract with Wolverhampton City Council and have access to roles before other agencies.
- You will have a dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment in the West Midlands
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to terms&conditions)
Badenoch & Clark is a leading international specialist recruitment company operating in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy