An exciting opportunity to join an established company based near to Kettering. They are looking for a Goods in Supervisor , this is a hand's on role reporting to the Production Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Prioritising workload
- Deciding on work flow
- Man management of the team
- Able to attend meetings such and update as required
- Work with our machinery
Your key responsibilities for stores to include:
- Cover for Raw Materials Executive
- Help with palletizing of fabrics
- Receiving fabrics into stock/labelling as required
- Ensure export is completed on time
- Working to live load plans
You will have the below skills/experience:
- Strong Man Management Skills.
- Good IT skills including Excel & Word.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Flexible Approach.
- Lectra or similar cutting system experience
- Man managementof both areas and deciding on work flow accordingly for both areas
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy