Order Process Administrator - £24,000 - £25,000
Order Process Administrator
Ascot - Permanent
£24,000 - £25,000 per annum + Free Parking
We are proud to be representing a small family run business in Ascot who are recruiting for an Order Process Administrator. You will join a small team of six highly organised and efficient colleagues. The role will predominantly be dealing with processing orders for clients as well as balancing the stock when orders have been distributed out to customers.
- Processing outbound orders to customers, dealing with the logistics and coordinating deliveries.
- Receiving orders from customers and issuing invoices, credit notes and other administration.
- Contacting customers to arrange deliveries
- Liaise with factories throughout Europe
- Develop and maintain strong client and colleague relationships
- Bringing the stock spread sheet up to date with outgoing and incoming to ensure there is a balance
- Using Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, proficiency must be intermediate
- Taking incoming phone calls from customers with queries
- Working within a small team efficiently
- To be highly organised, dynamic and process driven
- To be accurate, with a high attention to detail
- To have a polite and professional telephone manner
- To be flexible, reliable and trustworthy
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please call Paige Harding on 01344862422 or email your CV to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Order Process Administrator - £24,000 - £25,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.