Quality control technician
Quality Control Technician
Monday to Wednesday 9 till 5
Thursday 9 till 4.30
Friday 9 till 3
My client is looking for a graduate Quality control technician, based in Ardwick with an expanding manufacturing business.
You will play a key part in the product team to ensure quality standards are maintained and an excellent service is provided to our customers.
- Manage made to order counter-sample, proto sample and production approvals to ensure the company's quality standards are met and deliveries are received on time.
- Create and maintain development tracker and ensure all calendar requirements are met
- Responsible for ensuring each product is 100% approved and production ready at specific deadlines
- QC checking on scheduled deliveries, reporting any issues to the product manager. Creating QC reports detailing any issues found, sending to the factory and updating QC log by supplier. Updating weekly QC check record with details on number of checks made.
- Approve embroidery designs sent from suppliers, liaising directly with them to discuss any updates required. Sending to customers where required for approval.
- Reprocessing of products to a high standard to enable a return to stock.
- Work with returned faulty good to establish reason for fault, informing suppliers of faults and auctioning checks on stock where necessary.
- Approve UK fabric ensuring continuity across colour, quality, weight and performance.
- Assist with maintaining fabric and trim libraries.
- Bachelor's degree or specific technical trade school and/or equivalent job skills desired
- Understanding of garment fit and how pattern alterations relate to fit.
- Have the ability to complete in-house inspections
- Confident with word/excel
- Used system software
- Ability to prioritise work-flow based on deadlines
- Ability to problem solve, meet calendar deadlines, and communicate all issues to all necessary departments
- Excellent organisation skills and be a pro-active nature
- Good time management skills
22 day's holiday
Simply health cash benefit plan
Cycle to work scheme
Free parking on site
Well-being company programme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy