Customer Support Advisor
A market leading Telecoms client based in Bristol OR Hatfield require an accomplished Fault Technician to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: £Strong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
Hours: 3 Days on, 2 Days Off, 1 Weekend every Month, 12 Hour Shifts
About the role
Technology Operations are accountable for the smooth and cost effective running of my clients mobile and Data network and all customer facing services
The Technology Operations Centre (TOC) is accountable for the 24x7 Event Management and Service Operations ITIL functions for Networks, plus the Change and Configuration Management elements of the Service Transition ITIL functions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- To provide a fault reception point for faults escalated from customer facing units or directly reported via internal customers. Ensuring that the faults are effectively managed within Customer Centric Operations through either resolution within the fault reception team or escalation to the relevant resolving agency.
- To monitor specific performance events relating to Consumer customers ensuring that these are dealt within in a timely manner and relevant process are triggered relating to communication or management of the fault.
- To monitor and react to inbound triggers to the TOC relating to customer reported faults taking full ownership of incident or action ensuring resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Carry out initial assessment and diagnosis to ensure relevant information has been provided relating to the customers issue. Review and check against existing known service faults and assess for potential common links to current active tickets inbound from customer facing units.
- Following pre-defined processes and procedures, carry out initial investigation and resolution activities escalating to the appropriate resolving agency, all issues which can't be resolved within the fault reception area.
- Actively monitoring resolution in line with the agreed SLA escalating within the relevant technical area or CSI management in line with agreed processes
- To accurately reflect within the trouble ticket all relevant milestones and supplementary information relating to the incident.
- To monitor specific performance events relating to consumer customers ensuring that these are dealt within in a timely manner and relevant processes are triggered relating to communication or management of the fault.
- To support change activity within CSI or the TOC aimed at delivering improvements in customer experience.
- To assist in driving improvements in customer experience, highlighting potential opportunities for improvement in process, fault resolution and investigation.
- Developing and maintaining relevant service and product knowledge.
- Working in a dynamic, real-time, environment.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!