* Sheet metal work and fabrication in various gauge metals(light to medium). You will be fabricating various stainless steel and structural steel products
* welding (predominately Stainless Steel)
* Cutting and folding and other metal forming techniques.
* Interpreting engineering drawings of varying quality and intelligibility.
* Work to deadlines
* Demonstrate good communication skills.
* Be prepared to learn new skills.
· Typical fabrications include stainless steel catering equipment & associated products, thin gauge stainless steel canopies, galvanised steel ductwork and all general fabrications as required.
· To undertake MIG, TIG & MMA welding to a high standard as specified (and if required)
· Fabricate and work to CAD drawings & engineer's instructions
· To work in accordance with instructions and approved codes of practice
· Safe operation of plasma, band saw, circular saw, press brake, guillotine, punch, notcher, welding plants, hand & power tools
· To work under own initiative and seek guidance if help is required
· Provide input on improving production techniques/efficiency's
· Identify training needs to enable you to carry out your job role efficiently and safely
· Liaise at all levels
· Ensure job materials & equipment are correctly used
· Take responsibility for equipment
· Take responsibility for individual health & safety, as well as the health & safety of your colleagues
· Any other duties as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy