Marketing Exec, B2B , £29K + 5K Bonus, Marketing Events, W14
A award winning organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive, they are growing rapidly and they are looking for a creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised individual.
The purpose of this new role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting our events to delegates and exhibitors. You will be working across the marketing mix, to promote the award winning health care shows.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager and Event Director plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results
- Driving of the creative/design process for marketing material
- Take a lead on campaigns to ensure effectiveness,
- Budget management
- To ensure key messages aligned to the business plan
- To support sales via partnerships and sponsorship deals
- Development of prospect databases
- To write and control copy-writing and Print Production of marketing materials
- To liaise with operations and ensure smooth execution of event strategies build up etc.
- To ensure social media activity such as Email and Web Marketing inc Twitter, FaceBook and Linkedin etc are executed for the maximum exposure for the business
- Analyse all activity on an ongoing basis to change and adapt the channels used
- To grow relationships with sector relevant associations
- To develop key relationships, especially with key partners, customers and stakeholders to maximise revenues
- Secure new media partners
Lots of opportunity for growth as well as opportunity for development and training. This is a fast paced role where you will be challenged but loads of rewards.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy