Position: Marketing ExecutiveDepartment: MarketingResponsible to: Marketing ManagerSalary: £25,000 - £28,000Date: March 2019Monday- Friday 8.30am- 5pmOn behalf of our client we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to take on a broad range of marketing activities. Duties involve Marketing and PR support to the Marketing team as well as responsibility for individual digital and traditional marketing tasks and projects. MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:Planning and implementing the Marketing team's projects across all companies within the group, working both individually and as part of a team covering all aspects of marketing and communication. To manage internal and external communications regarding the Company activities and products.Working from the marketing strategy, be responsible for planning and implementing marketing projects such as new product launches, website updates, trade shows, events, PR and on- and offline marketing campaigns.To plan, design and copy-write product and customer-specific material, with continuous internal/external communication, online activity enhancement and optimisation, event coordination, on-going competitive intelligence, market research and new product development.MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create marketing materials based on company guidelines
- Liaise with printers and design agencies to create marketing materials
- Write engaging press releases and feature articles for trade magazines.
- Manage and consistently update the company website and SEO.
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms.
- Monitor, maintain and improve targets related to social media and online marketing.
- Coordinate and monitor E-mail campaigns.
- Plan and create presentations, reports, email newsletters and other marketing and promotional material.
- Producing copy for marketing campaigns that will reflect the tone of the company and attract the correct target market.
- Support the marketing team in planning and running events and exhibitions.
- Generating and implementing activities being undertaken by external agencies and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time in full.
- Provide creative input into all areas of advertising, digital marketing, product management, communications, exhibitions and events.
- Plan and implement activities for new product launches in line with budget and timeframe.
- Support the Marketing Manager with new product development research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects.
- This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIAEducation/QualificationsBA in business and/or marketingKnowledge/ExperienceAt least 2-3 years' experience in a B2B marketing environment.Content writing experience.Digital Marketing experienceBudgeting, negotiating and business finance.
Skills/Abilities Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong analytical approach Knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS and social media Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Professionalism, diligence and quality focus Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines Ability to manage your own projects and events Office (Word, Excel, Acrobat, PowerPoint)
Personal CompetenciesGood team playerCreative thinker Focussed and inspirationalParticipative, constructiveStrive to achieveEagerness to learnCulturally aware and adaptable
DESIRABLE CRITERIACIM Diploma or Post graduate DiplomaExperience Working for a manufacturing business Previous experience in working in a technical products environmentWorking knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM systemWorking knowledge of video editing software e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro CC2nd language
Please apply direct to this advert, if you do not hear from us within 7 days your application has not been successful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy