- Create marketing materials based on company guidelines
- Liaise with printers and design agencies to create marketing materials
- Write engaging press releases and feature articles for trade magazines.
- Manage and consistently update the company website and SEO.
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms.
- Monitor, maintain and improve targets related to social media and online marketing.
- Coordinate and monitor E-mail campaigns.
- Plan and create presentations, reports, email newsletters and other marketing and promotional material.
- Producing copy for marketing campaigns that will reflect the tone of the company and attract the correct target market.
- Support the marketing team in planning and running events and exhibitions.
- Generating and implementing activities being undertaken by external agencies and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time in full.
- Provide creative input into all areas of advertising, digital marketing, product management, communications, exhibitions and events.
- Plan and implement activities for new product launches in line with budget and timeframe.
- Support the Marketing Manager with new product development research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects.
- This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical approach
- Knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS and social media
- Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Professionalism, diligence and quality focus
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage your own projects and events
- Office (Word, Excel, Acrobat, PowerPoint)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy