Marketing Executive - T2P
JOB TYPE: Marketing Executive - T2P
COMPANY: Tech Software
HOURS: 0900-1800 (flexible)
PAY RATE: £13.58 per hour
DURATION: Initially 2-3 months (possible chance for temp-perm for the right candidate)
LOCATION: Walking distant from Moorgate and Liverpool Street Station
CULTURE: Working with a diverse, driven and friendly team
Our is a community of software craftsmen and women, with a passion for tackling complex engineering challenges, and for sharing skills and experience with others. With 140,000+ passionate, experienced, and highly engaged members, they're one of Europes' largest software developer communities.
As the company is doing a restructuring of the marketing department, you will be working autonomously and be able to hit the ground running. You will deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive attendance and revenue targets, using a variety of Social Media channels including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
They require a strong marketing executive with extensive experience which is initially for 2-3 months with the chance of permanent for the right candidate. They require someone that has previously worked in a similar role who will have knowledge of all aspects of marketing and be adaptable able to take on all facets of marketing who also enjoys a challenge.
A dynamic person who can work on their own initiative and have previous experience in using mailchimp or similar and ability to pick up on new systems quickly. Must have an understand and background of the tech industry and be able to write Tech convincingly.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Writing and proofreading content
- Work with Social Media Manager to design and implement Social Media Strategy in line with business objectives.
- Execute strategy effectively
- Engage with our community of Software Crafts people to promote events and make amazing connections in the world of tech
- Identify and engage with influencers regularly
- Collaborate with Internal teams to maintain Brand consistency
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in marketing is a must and able to hit the ground running
- Must have a basic understanding or strong appreciation of the technology industry as a minimum, ideally with a specific interest in Software Development/Engineering
- Commercial experience in executing marketing campaigns gained in either a B2B technology business, Media & Events business or Media Member/Community based organisation
- Outstanding Written Skills: you must be able to write relevant content for our community across all social media channels
- Ability to work towards goals with a demonstrable and proven ability to hit targets.
- Great social, collaboration and influencing and persuasion skills, you love people AND can influence them, online and offline
- Ability to use/read google analytics or other analytics
- Previous experience mailchimp or similar
- Excellent and demonstrable organisation skills
- Fluent Spoken English
- Dedicated and ambitious person with inspiring personality and excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience in website and broadcast on media channels
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy