Sheltered Housing Team Leader (Part Time)
Based in West London, this role is for 21 hours per week spread over three working days (flexible between Monday to Friday) and will be temporary until the post is filled on a permanent basis by our client.
Our client offers a wide range of care and support services to older and vulnerable adults living in west and central London and specialise in providing care for those experiencing dementia or with complex needs. Key aspects of this role include:
* Delivering an enhanced housing management and support service that enables residents to maintain their tenancies and improve the outcomes for vulnerable people to enable independence.
* Effectively managing the staff team and building partnerships with internal & external stakeholders to deliver services that enable residents to live in a home that is fit for their needs.
* Ensuring schemes are well managed and presented.
* Overseeing the management of the service at the sheltered schemes, ensuring that the systems and practices are in place and are safe, effective and efficient.
* Addressing breaches of tenancy and ensure the team liaise with colleagues to address rent arrears and provide support to assist residents to sustain their tenancy, taking the necessary legal action where required.
Please note, a car driver/owner is not needed for this role but an Enhanced DBS is. Our client is keen to move quickly on this temporary role as interviews are expected to be held in the week commencing 11/3/19.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply for this post.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy