Position - IT Change Associate
Location - United Kingdom
Who you'll be working with
This role reports to the Global Group IT OCM and Communications Lead. Domestic and international travel is required (up to 10%) and availability to work during crossover time zones for Americas, Europe and APAC.
The focus of your role
We are looking for a results-driven individual who can take initiative and work independently to resolve issues, collaborate with global teams, contribute to team and program development and management, and deliver end-to-end change management, content development and training plans.
What you'll do
* Delivers end-to-end OCM strategic planning for IT projects, initiatives, awareness and programs * Develops content for email communications, intranet, newsletters, videos, training/awareness presentations, internal social media and all other content as needed * Conducts OCM stakeholder management * Collaborates and aligns with key stakeholders and multiple global teams on practices and processes * Contributes to development and maintenance of OCM and Communications processes and guidelines * Manages and/or supports IT programs and initiatives * Delivers regular performance reports in alignment with OCM reporting processes * Manages publication of success stores and knowledge sharing * Manages additional tasks as required by the role and emerging changes to the global environment
What you'll bring
* Experience with marketing and communications and content development
* **Must be available for meetings and collaboration in US, Europe and APAC time zones**
* Availability to travel domestically and internationally for business meetings (up to 10%)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of change management practices
* IT experience
* Results driven and analytical
* Positive attitude and ability to take initiative
* Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and remotely
* Bachelor's degree
What We'll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
Why We're Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.