Internal Sales Engineer
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Aldermaston. Our client is looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-1.30pm and offering a salary of £24,000+, dependant on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Dealing with technical and commercial enquiries via email, telephone and website
- Process customer orders
- Provide sales support
- Liaise with principals
- Maintain customer CRM information
- Handle B2B internal sales queries
- Manage existing customers
- Handle and be responsible for all product returns
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Technical background
- SAP experience
- Relevant experience in Sales/Office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A-Level education, ideally with good competency in both Maths and Science
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
Company benefits include:
- Bupa Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Aldermaston, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy