Industrial Sales Manager
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in central Newbury. Our client is looking for an Industrial Sales Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm and offering a salary of £25,000 - £27,000.
- Support the Business Branch Manager in all aspects of branch sales, operations and audits
- Provide leadership, including coaching and mentoring to all branch staff to support the continuous development of the branch team
- Assume responsibility for the branch operations and sales in the absence of the BBM
- Ensure health and safety compliance at the branch.
- Drive activity for effective quotation management through developing the team and leading by example.
- Manage stock in branch and on customer premises.
- Co-ordinate supplier and technical specialist engagement to develop team and customer opportunities
- Lead and drive activity for branch promotions, including innovation of new ideas.
- Achieve branch and personal KPIs and work continuously to exceed these
- Coaching internal sales on the current inhouse systems to convert inbound calls into sales calls
- Support and drive business sales/growth, by supporting internal & external teams (regionally & nationally) where needed on existing and new clients with support
- Drive sales in line with KPIs and SLA
- Manage any HR related issued and employee relation cases/appraisals in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic and energetic leader that develops self and others.
- Experience in business development or management in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Intermediate computer and software skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Company benefits include:
- Free parking
- Central Newbury location
- Quarterly bonus
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in central Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy