Accounts Receivable Admin
2 days left
- Part Time
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, this role will involve analysis of very high volumes of data on Excel Spreadsheets.
* Accounts Receivable Reconciliations;
* Internal Controls - Verifying that all material consumptions have been properly invoiced to Customer and that Accounts Receivable balances are correct;
* Confirming further actions in respect to high volumes of data in order to ensure that they can be invoiced;
* Invoicing items to the customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Microsoft proficient with Excel; (Knowledge of and ability to use V-lookup and Pivot Tables functions essential);
* Experience of using SAP would be an advantage;
* Excellent time management & attention to detail essential;
* Ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines and have flexible approach to work;
* Business/finance qualification or studying finance - desirable but not essential.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.