Test & Service Engineers
Modis are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Aerospace company based in Middlesex. Due to the nature of the work, all candidates applying must be eligible for UK MoD Security Clearance.
Role: Test & Service Engineers x2
Rate: up to £18.75 per hour
Duration: Initial 6 months
As a Test & Service Engineer you will be responsible for Testing & Fault Finding production / service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- To be able to follow departmental, quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- Fault-finding down to component level using Logic analyser, Emulator and Digital storage scope.
- Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
- Produce investigation reports and Statement of work.
- Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
- Provide Technical assistance to Internal and External customers.
- To ensure Repair products and Turn around time is achieved with in 5 days.
- Responsible for providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
- Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
- Perform Inspection on all activities as and when required.
- Follow European Aviation Safety Agency Form One (EASA Form 1) procedures.
If this role is of interest, and you are eligible to gain the required security clearance, please click the apply button below and Modis will be in contact to discuss further details.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement