£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Due to growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Hook, Hampshire.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out inspection of Printed Circuit Boards to quality and industry standards.
- Using written work instructions and items lists to inspect products to customer specifications and IPC-J-STD-001 Class 3 to ensure the quality of the product
- Inspecting PCBs using magnification equipment
- Liaising with the Quality department
- Liaising with Team Leaders / PCB Assemblers to discuss faults and findings
- Complying with all 5S activities as required
Role and Person Requirements:
- Ability to work to written instructions and bills of materials
- IPC certifications are required
- Experience in PCB inspection is required
- Understanding of component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High concentration levels
- Excellent level of dexterity
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Able to respond to changes in demand and meet tight deadlines
This is a permanent position and company benefits include Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with an increase with service.
Parking is available on site and they are approximately a 3 minute walk from Hook train station.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy