*Calling all vehicle technicians!*
I have a fantastic opportunity for a technician looking for a change or a technician looking to gain main dealership experience.
This company pride themselves in their family team dynamic, unlike most, if you would like to work with a team that enjoy what they do and have fun while you do it. Please read on and apply today!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm. 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.00am to 1.00pm
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, level 2 will also be considered
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
- MOT tester preferred but for the right candidate, training will be provided
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
If this sounds like you, please contact Natasha on 01223 365165, apply, or email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy