Software Developer (MVC, C#, SQL)
Software Developer - MVC, C#, SQL
Would you like work for a client who is a driving force in the development of enterprise and internet technology? A company that will give you the opportunity to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and continue to break new ground in software innovation.
Our client a global technology company and industry leader are looking to hire a contract software developer to work in their members team. A team responsible for members and payments functionality utilising a Microsoft technology stack.
Skills required -
- Extensive commercial .NET web development experience
- Experience of developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later)
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions
- Delivery focused with experience using AGILE practices
- Experience working with distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications
- Passionate about software development and technology
- A degree in a Computer Science discipline (or relevant discipline) or relevant professional experience is essential.
- An understanding of Dependency Injection, IoC and SOLID principles
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience in functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang
- AccuRev version control
- Jira issues management
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement