The initial scope of the project is to identify and implement methodologies and products that will be used to transform the current organisation's virtualised estate from its current active/active vCenter configuration to active/passive.
* Post requires advanced knowledge of VMware products - specifically vCenter 6.5 / Distributed switch / Site Recovery Manager.
* Research methods of migrating business critical virtual applications across datacentres with no downtime to the business.
* Architect a migration plan for all active workloads.
* Migrate active workloads to the organisation.
* Reconfigure vCenter's from active / active to active / passive whilst maintaining a reliable DR and backup provision.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden OR Chris Wallis on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement