Sales Administrator - £20K!!
OB TYPE: Sales Administrator
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY: Luxury furniture showroom
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm | Monday - Friday
SALARY: Up to £20,000 DOE
BENEFITS: 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 days over Christmas, company social events and many more!
WOW FACTOR: Great location, sociable and professional team, with great progression!
Our client is a luxury furniture showroom, founded in 2015 they present the best in high quality furniture to offices and luxury hotels.
They are looking for a bright and confident candidate to join their busy showroom to assist with the day to day activities of the Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a first time job seeker looking for career progression!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Supporting administration for the office
- Assisting Sales team and Project coordinator with any administration
- Good understanding of how to use excel and power point
- Processing sales orders
- Providing excellent customer service to client over the phone, in person and via email
- Updating clients
- Answering the phone- assisting clients where needed
- Dealing with any correspondence
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Creating quotes
- Data entry
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Ensuring administration is running smoothly and kept up to date
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication
- Happy to conduct research
- Resilient and professional
- Punctual and happy to help where needed
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy