WOW FACTOR: Our client, a successful Software company in the heart of the City is looking for a qualified Account with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to work to join their professional team. We are now recruiting for an experienced Accountant to join this amazing company.
JOB ROLE: Accountant
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY: Software company
HOURS: 9:00 - 17:30
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: A very passionate company with enthusiastic people
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assist Payroll Manager with new employee setups
- Ensure timely payments of payroll taxes and social contributions
- Complete payroll reconciliations
- Ensure that all appropriate payroll deductions (including statutory) are properly collected and paid over to the relevant authorities on time
- Assist with the administration of pension scheme
- Accurate payroll, vacation and bonus accrual accounting
- Ensure accounting records
- Provide financial information to any necessary departments as and when required
- Assist with year-end audit
- Proactively identify ways to develop new or modify existing processes to find time-
- Assist the Senior Accounting Manager and Director of Accounting on a wide-range of other projects as necessary
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- ACCA or equivalent finalist or qualified
- Technically competent (accounting standards, double entry bookkeeping)
- Excellent communications skills and customer service focused
- Excellent attention to detail
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy