Trainee Pensions Administrator, £17,000-£18,000pa, Sheffield
ffice Angels are delighted to be recruiting for a company based in Sheffield who are looking for a Trainee Pensions Administrator with a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000pa. Other company benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension and free parking. This role is Monday - Friday.
The duties of the role
- To carry out routine administration services for all clients as requested by Senior Administrators, Pensions Manager, Pensions Director or Directors which will include the following duties:
- Maintaining membership records on the administration system
- Calculating benefits for members; i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers, deaths
- Setting up new members on the administration system
- Dealing with general queries from members, the employer and the trustees by telephone, email and letter
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual benefit statements
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
- Responsibility for entering jobs received in the unit onto the work log system
- Printing off daily reminders and distributing to team members
- Sorting and filing client documentation
- Maintaining records on client external payroll systems as appropriate
- To provide support for the administration system if required to
The ideal candidate:
- Have good numeracy skills
- Have an interest of working in pensions
- Willing to study for AMPI qualification
No specific experience is required as full training will be provided.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy